Pre-departure briefings are important for the protection of migrants and migrant workers. These briefings provide basic information to departing migrants to ease their transition into the country of destination and empower them with necessary and useful information to maximize the benefit of their overseas employment experience.
MRC staff provides pre-departure orientation to those who are ready to go to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) for employment.
During pre-.departure orientation, our labour officers provide detailed information on:
- migrant workers’ rights and duties,
- safety and health at workplace,
- general working and living conditions in the destination country,
- key challenges one might encounter and coping strategies, and
- a detailed list of all important contacts in case of emergency.